Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of North Thornton / Brighton is locally owned and operated by Brian & Betsy Wells Harvey.
The SERVPRO motto is “Faster to Any Size Disaster.” At our local Thornton and Brighton area SERVPRO we take that motto to heart. When our team is called to a fire and water damage situation we understand the need to address the situation promptly and effectively. And we do that.
Here are two reasons this motto is important to us,
First, we’re also a local business and we understand the impact a fire or water restoration project has on the life of a business and the life of a family. We work fast to get businesses and families up and running again.
Second, the longer the response the greater the damage. Our aim is to limit secondary damage and tackle the problem immediately.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (720) 223-8888
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2040 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Thornton / Brighton arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.